There are 4 basic stones and 1 “advanced” stone, the first four come in what is called a Kit and the advanced stone is bought separately. Below please find the description of every stone and you can also watch this video on how to identify your stones by Jay.
1. The Green Stone is part of the “Kit” and it is a mixture of Malachite, Chrysocolla, Turquoise, Silver and Native Copper. Until now it had only been found in this combination in Israel in the King Solomon Mines where it was known as the “Eilat Stone”. It was commonly used in Atlantis and Lemuria because of its general healing properties. How to use it
2. The Water Stone is a Carnotite stone, to use this stone you simply let soak in a gallon of water for 8 hours or over night, then drink during the day. The water stone is based on a old device as early as the 1920’s, the Revigator. The water will only remain irradiated for up to 3 hours when removed from source. How to use it
3. The Mud Pack is the 4th “stone” in the Kit and it consists of crushed Green stones mixed with the stronger energy Carnotite stones. These mud packs may be placed comfortably on any part of the body that you wish to treat like lower back pain, etc. Most people put these right under your sheets in bed to sleep on. How to use it
4. The Necklace is a important part of healing. This provides an easy way for you to have exposure to the low-dose Radiation. This necklace is also highly recommended to those who have lung cancer, or breast cancer. You may generate an allergic reaction to the chain, if you have silver or gold chains, you may use those instead. How to use it
5. The Gray Stone is also known as Carnotite. This stone is not part of the Kit and is bought separately. It carries a stronger yet safe amount of radiation for individuals suffering from serious conditions like cancer, MS, FM, sever arthritis, etc. These stones have helped many people with various illnesses. How to use it
Kudos! Terrific information!
Also visit my website - ヴィヴィアン バッグ メンズ
If you are going for best contents like me, only pay a quick visit this website daily for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks
Here is my web blog Christmas - Benny,
my website psychic advisor
Hello there I am so happy I found your website, I really
found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a
fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute
but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Check out my weblog; vimax windows tablets ipad
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured
I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe
guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly
benefit from each other. If you are interested
feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Great blog by the way!
my website - pennis max extender results
We are a group of volunteers annd starting a new scheme inn our community.
Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
Feel free to visit my web blog … black mold colorado cleanup services
Leave a comment